HR Analytics ThinkTank: The aviva people analytics journey
- How has Aviva been investing in HR and people analytics?
- How HR and people analytics is being used to help HR decision-making at Aviva?
- What foundations your function might want to consider investing in?
What is the HR Analytics ThinkTank?
The HR Analytics ThinkTank is a private-academic partnership dedicated to researching the practice of HR and People Analytics. It analyses the HR analytics industry, creating evidence and insights so that practitioners can make better decisions about the functions they are building, the value they create for their organisations, and the way they manage their own careers.
The HR Analytics ThinkTank partnership is between 3n Strategy, the University of Leeds and Utah State University.
- A free copy of our extensive eBook guide with tips on how you can increase your productivity by automating your daily tasks.
- An exclusive link to our online community so that you can discuss what you learn with a group of like-minded individuals.
- An extended free trial of our software so that you can immediately put some of these tips into action.
- Access to our online support chat so that you can ask any questions that you may have after reading through the eBook.
- Links to all of our open resources so that you can continue to learn after reading through this eBook.
- A free calendar browser extension so that you can track your progress as you begin to automate your tasks.