participate in the hr analytics thinktank research.
Research topics are taking place all year around. Take part now.
We invite HR and people analytics professionals from across the industry to participate in our research. By contributing your experiences and knowledge to our research, together we can innovate and evolve the practice of evidence-based HR decision-making.
By joining the HR Analytics ThinkTank community, not only will you be supporting the development of practices in the HR data and analytics space, and you will be given access to free benefits such as access to research papers, invited to webinars with HR analytics leaders and much more.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT THE THINKTANK:
The HR Analytics ThinkTank is a private-academic partnership dedicated to researching the practice of HR and People Analytics. It analyses the HR analytics industry, creating evidence and insights so that practitioners can make better decisions about the functions they are building, the value they create for their organisations, and the way they manage their own careers.
The HR Analytics ThinkTank partnership is between 3n Strategy, the University of Leeds and Utah State University.
- A free copy of our extensive eBook guide with tips on how you can increase your productivity by automating your daily tasks.
- An exclusive link to our online community so that you can discuss what you learn with a group of like-minded individuals.
- An extended free trial of our software so that you can immediately put some of these tips into action.
- Access to our online support chat so that you can ask any questions that you may have after reading through the eBook.
- Links to all of our open resources so that you can continue to learn after reading through this eBook.
- A free calendar browser extension so that you can track your progress as you begin to automate your tasks.